RawR Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarred for Life

2 posters

Go down

Scarred for Life Empty Scarred for Life

Post by Brave Little Toaster Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Pirate Like Version
T'was a normal day, I was happy prancing and dancing through the school day. T'was 7th period. the beast known as Honors Algebra, and I was havin' me a tough time, gettin' bad grades and such. Me mate comes up to me and says 'Yarr, can I has some of this waters?', me being caring and sympathetic and the such replies 'Argh matey, me be havin' the shivers, you'll catch 'em too if ye drink it'. So me mate goes into a frenzy and his rage be at 100/100. He whips the ol' whale of a water bottle at me face, hits me right under the nose. I be goin' at him 'What in the name of Davey Jones was that all about", and wipe my nose brushing off the pain. To me surprise, there were blood. I be thinkin' it wasn't much, just a small scratch, but me other mateys be freakin' out about it. Once me returns to me port home, I go to check the reflectin' plate. I see on me nose a one inch long cut, fairly wide and thinkin' me needs medical attention, I forget all them thoughts and just hold some rag up to it. Today, me (ex)buddy be crying and sayin' "I'm sorry, friends?". I say I'll consider it and he replies "I don't want to be your friend, I might hurt you again", so then me says "Me can't understand you, you isn't speaking pirate like", so then he corrects himself. Saved me the trouble.

Normal Version Which I don't think I'll make.

Brave Little Toaster

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Scarred for Life Empty My Tale

Post by Smithens Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Harry Potter Version
When I was a baby, there was a prophecy told that I would spell the end of the dark wizard, Voldemort.
He heard this prophecy, and came to my house. He killed my mother and father when they tried to protect me.
He performed the killing curse on my crying face, but my mother's love made it backfire, weakening him near-death and sparing my life.
To this day I have a lightning bolt scar on my forehead.

Normal Version
When I was four, I fell down an escalator and got 4 stitches. To this day I got a lightning-ish scar on my forehead.

Last edited by Smithens on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blah)
Smithens
Smithens
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Scarred for Life Empty Re: Scarred for Life

Post by Brave Little Toaster Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Well then, apparently this is now a "Post your scar stories in strange ways' thread. Any other contributors?

Brave Little Toaster

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Scarred for Life Empty Re: Scarred for Life

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum