RawR Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missunderstanding about Cdudes admin

3 posters

Go down

Missunderstanding about Cdudes admin Empty Missunderstanding about Cdudes admin

Post by PanDA Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:06 pm

Hello, umm I know that me and a few others made a report about cdude abusing his admin when we were playing. Yes it did get us angry, but no we had no intention of making him lose it permanently. Please give Cdudes admin back I only really wanted him to lose it for maybe a week. This is a great server, but its a minge magnet and you guys need admins to keep it minge free. So hear me out and pleas give Cdudes admin back now i'm sure he wont abuse it again Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
PanDA
PanDA
Respected Member
Respected Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Missunderstanding about Cdudes admin Empty Re: Missunderstanding about Cdudes admin

Post by Deathbecomes Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:27 am

The reason we removed it was excessive abuse. Not just that report, but we've had plenty more reasons to remove it, as well as some other reports. I really can't say he'll get it back, at least not any time soon. What happened wasn't because of you, abuse is abuse however it may happen.
Deathbecomes
Deathbecomes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Missunderstanding about Cdudes admin Empty Re: Missunderstanding about Cdudes admin

Post by McZero Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:29 pm

I agree actually, he should get it back.

Although he is a little harsh with the permabans, people who don't co-operate with his little... games.
McZero
McZero

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://foreignallegiance.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathbecomes Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:46 pm

This is an old topic, but still reviewing some things.

:[:LOCKED:]:
Deathbecomes
Deathbecomes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down