RawR Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex - Admin Abuse

4 posters

Go down

Alex - Admin Abuse Empty Alex - Admin Abuse

Post by Pridit Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Hello,

Player's In Game Name
Alex a.k.a Allah.

Player's Steam ID
Currently unaware.

Time and Date
07 November 2008 @ 01:40am (roughly) GMT.

Attach the evidence to the topic
Apologies, forgot to take screenshots but i will remember for future purposes.

Explain why this user should be banned or disciplined
I am here upon you all today to report Alex a.k.a Allah ingame, firstly i would like to start off by saying that he is a bad addition to the administrator team but that's just my personal opinion, anyway to start off with i had just re-joined the game from a restart and went to build my base inside a building (the one with the really dark room) after i had finished building my small base i left it to explore all of a sudden Alex is bording the whole building up and claiming that it's being "fumigated". My small base was in there so i try to enter but he's literally borded the whole thing up. He knew i had my base in there but refused to let me enter anyway not knowing that he was an Administrator because of his MingeBag ways i asked any administrator to kick him and/or remove his props but nobody replyed or did anything then i start to become annoyed and call him a "fag" ..a few moments later he kicks me with the reason "no u".

Seeing as i can't back my accusations up please can you notify him in the future to not prop block people's bases up, appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Pridit

Last edited by Pridit on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Pridit
Pridit
Boring
Boring

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Alex - Admin Abuse Empty Re: Alex - Admin Abuse

Post by Deathbecomes Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:08 pm

I was here when this happened, personally I don't like the idea of him blocking that whole place up. As we encourage others not to do it.

Though it may seem harsh, I would do something similar if it seemed insulting. I'd suggest not disrespected admins regardless of the situation, only digs a hole deeper. Of course, I respect your right to speak your opinion, I will let him know not to do anything like this again.

~Death
Deathbecomes
Deathbecomes
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pridit Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:26 am

Thanks, i just get so wound up about these things i just lash out without thinking first.
Pridit
Pridit
Boring
Boring

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Alex - Admin Abuse Empty Situation Possibly Misunderstood

Post by Smithens Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:26 am

I was there when it happened, although I never witnessed anything that would support either sides of the argument.

Alex claimed that he wasn't blocking, but my knowledge of the situation is questionable so I'll just leave it at that.

I find it hard to believe that Alex would prop block; perhaps he had noble intentions. He usually delivers harsh justice on prop-blockers.
Smithens
Smithens
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Starburst Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:24 pm

If there weren't so many god damn cockroachs in your place, it wouldn't NEED to be fumigated!
Starburst
Starburst
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-18

https://rawrgaming.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down