RawR Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Money Balance

5 posters

Go down

The Money Balance Empty The Money Balance

Post by Chris Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:14 pm

Hello ,
In this Topic i would like to discus the problem of the Money Balance , i was Online on Rawr a couple of time's in the past few weeks and i can say that Rawr and his Admin Team have done great work , i remember Times were we had a proplimit of 10 and because of the new Gmod Update a lot of Bug's but this is over... anyway back to the Topic , somthing is bothering me , as i can remember NO admin was allowed to set Money espacialy to peapole who are not admin , but somhow i see peapole with Billions of Gmod Money on the Server. Well...having money sure is fun but , it is unfair :

1. New players dont have the chance to play a normal RP because of the imbalance.
2. Gundealers who have Inf. Money can sell a Gun for 5 , wich is unfair for Gundealers who dont have that amount of money.
3. Gundealers can abuse that amount of money to start a Deathmatch that leads to PropBlocking that leads to Spaming and finnaly the server Crashes.
4. Prices get way to High.
5. In Darkrp it should be a goal to collect money not just having a Inf. amount.

I dont wanna say that no admin should be allowed setting money , but to be careful.
As an exaple I am on the server and i see a Gundealer Opening a shop he has no money so he cant sell guns..and he has to wait for some paydays to get it. I would give sombody like that money ,but not 9999999999 , 1000 is inuf to buy a shipment and start selling ,if he realy does his Job he will earn more then 1000 trough the Shipment and thats Fair money then. I can remember a Guy on the Old Rawr Server that sold his weapons on the weekend for some weeks and he earnd 40'000 like this and that money is worth more then any set money. But things like that cant hapen if you just have peapole who walk around with a few Billions. I started setting the money of some players back to 1000 if i see that they have to mutch money...
And i know about the Bug with the Gunlab ( There is a Bug that can "Steal" money from other players ) but allso admin's dont have to have a huge amount of money since it is they'r Job to help and protect the server not to walk around spending money.

Best wishes , Chris
Chris
Chris

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

The Money Balance Empty Re: The Money Balance

Post by McZero Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 am

We have Cdude's "Competitions" to thank for this. Rolling Eyes
McZero
McZero

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://foreignallegiance.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Assassin Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:51 pm

The money inbalance comes from a bug, not admins.
To get REALLY much money, you just need to be a gundealer and have enough money to buy a gunlab and one pistol.

Last edited by Dark Assassin on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Assassin
Dark Assassin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Smithens Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Dark Assassin wrote:blah

Was that wise to post? On a public forum?
I fear that all the wrong people will get their hands on this information.

Last edited by Smithens on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blah)
Smithens
Smithens
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Assassin Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:16 pm

I placed it in [HIDE]. Delete the quote. Only people who answered here should see the message
Dark Assassin
Dark Assassin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bobske123 Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:18 pm

i wont mention any names but i know someone who has infinite money
bobske123
bobske123